|| Joint Secretary
Sishir Kumar Dhungana
A ministry of efficient, effective, responsive and result-oriented administrative system.
To develop and operationalize a good human resource management, financial management and procurement system for the achievement of organizational objectives.
- To provide competent human resources for the various Divisions and Departments.
- To streamline a sound financial regulation practices.
- To provide sound and effective procurement management system.
Human Resource Management (related to objective 1)
- To develop performance-based career development system.
- To introduce performance-based placement, reward and punishment system (based on interest, training, qualification, aptitude, etc.)
- To provide training as per need and depute right personnel for training and get continuous feedback.
- To provide motivated, qualitative and output oriented manpower.
- To review and update continuously the manpower needs and provide right persons in right place.
- To operationalize the performance based incentive system.
- To link the performance evaluation with actual performance of the employees.
Financial and Procurement Management (related to objective 2 and 3)
- To link the performance evaluation with sound financial regularities.
- To maximize the utilization of resources.
- To develop and operationalize an efficient, economic and transparent procurement management.
- Development of database on recruitment, placement,
transfers, retirement, disciplinary act performance records
- Human resource development with assessment of training needs of target groups
- Development of network with the personnel sections of departments regarding database
- Making up to date job descriptions of the employees
- Development of network with the revenue offices
- Making performance appraisal in time and report to the concerned
- Strictly compliance of financial rules and taking action on all financial irregularities
- Development and management of transparent and good procurement system
- Job descriptions are available for all categories of staff
- Posts are filled as per requirements
- Regular Departments/Divisions are reorganized as per needs
- Revenue targets are achieved as per targets
- Number and nature of complaints from inside and outside are reduced
- Financial irregularities are cleared
- Sound financial management system is established
Internal Factors affecting the implementation of program
- Positive image of MOF employees at large
- Increase in employees satisfaction level
- Better revenue collection
- Better management of economy (macro/micro)
- Increase in Tax payers and other stakeholders satisfaction
- Efficiency in revenue collection
- Reduction in amount and number of financial irregularities
- Work culture
- Motivation: financial as well as career development
- Leadership dynamism